Aqua, Octocrylene, Diisopropyl Adipate, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Diisopropyl Sebacate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Isododecane, Niacinamide, Arachidyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Titanium Dioxide, Ethylhexyl Triazone, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Tocopherol Acetate, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Silica, Acacia Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate
- This sunscreen is formulated with 4 very effective UV-filters, namely, Uvinul T 150, Avobenzone, Octocrylene and Titanium Dioxide to provide protection from UVA & UVB
- Boosted with Vitamin A, B3, B5, E and F that not only repairs skin after sun exposure, but also soothes, nourishes and hydrates skin
- Thoroughly tested by an independent lab and confirmed SPF of 50 was obtained
- It is a Photostable & Acne safe sunscreen that does not leave any white cast on application. Also, it spreads easily like a lightweight moisturiser and does not leave behind unwated residue or heavy feeling
- The primary filters are sourced from BASF, Germany and Royal DSM, Netherlands
How to use:
Apply on cleansed face after all your serums and moisturisers. Apply generously & evenly on your face and neck. Apply sunscreen at least 15 minutes before sun exposure. For added protection, reapply in case of continued sun exposure, swimming, perspiring or towel drying.