Aqua, Octocrylene, Diisopropyl Adipate, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Diisopropyl Sebacate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Isododecane, Niacinamide, Arachidyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Titanium Dioxide, Ethylhexyl Triazone, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Tocopherol Acetate, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Silica, Acacia Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate
- This sunscreen is formulated with 4 very effective UV-filters, namely, Uvinul T 150, Avobenzone, Octocrylene and Titanium Dioxide to provide protection from UVA & UVB
- Boosted with Vitamin A, B3, B5, E and F that not only repairs skin after sun exposure, but also soothes, nourishes and hydrates skin
- Thoroughly tested by an independent lab and confirmed SPF of 50 was obtained
- It is a Photostable & Acne safe sunscreen that does not leave any white cast on application. Also, it spreads easily like a lightweight moisturiser and does not leave behind unwated residue or heavy feeling
- The primary filters are sourced from BASF, Germany and Royal DSM, Netherlands
How to use:
Apply on cleansed face after all your serums and moisturisers. Apply generously & evenly on your face and neck. Apply sunscreen at least 15 minutes before sun exposure. For added protection, reapply in case of continued sun exposure, swimming, perspiring or towel drying.
There are no reviews yet.