Squalene, Retinol, Coenzyme Q10
A form of Vitamin A, Retinol alters the behavior of aged cells and supports healthy cell turnover to refine skin texture, boost radiance, and treat aging signs. It smoothes and refines skin texture, minimizes pores while also minimizing new breakouts. Clinically proven, dermatologist-approved, and safe, Retinol accelerates the skin renewal process, enhances collagen production, and reduces uneven texture. It fades dark spots, sun spots, and hyperpigmentation and evens out skin tone.
- Retinol is an unstable molecule and it oxidizes in presence of water or light. This product is water-free and has Squalene as its base ingredient. Also, the serum comes in a UV Protective bottle
- It helps reduce hyperpigmentation that starts to increase with age, sun damage, and acne. It smoothes and refines skin texture, alters aged cells and enhances skin radiance. It also helps minimize pores while also minimizing new breakouts
- 0.3% Retinol Serum is formulated with a soothing base and enhanced with the latest stabilization and delivery technologies to ensure a steady and even release into the skin to minimize irritation associated with Retinol. It is dermatologically designed to gently exfoliate the skin while maintaining the skin’s natural pH.
- The combination of Retinol and Vitamin C restores aging skin by dissolving discoloration and making skin glow. Retinol alters the behavior of aged cells and supports healthy cell turnover to refine skin texture, boost radiance, and fight the signs of aging. Together, Retinol and Vitamin C help refine skin texture, alter aged cells, and enhance skin radiance for younger-looking spotless skin.
- Suitable for normal, oily, combination, acne-prone, & blemish-prone skin and anyone suffering from dark spots, fine lines, wrinkles, acne marks, and pigmentation can use this serum. Not suitable for breastfeeding and pregnant
Expiry: December 2024